The purpose of this section of our website is to answer commonly asked questions and to help you solve the simpler, less complex problems on your own, if you are so inclined. By doing this, it frees up our time to help with the more complex issues and to help those who don’t want to fool with it, or don’t have time to fool with it. Of course, if you don’t want to fool with trying to fix it yourself, or don’t have the time, give us a call and we’ll take care of it for you.
Bare with us while we build this.
More Coming Soon:
- Trouble using/viewing websites
- CD/DVD drive won’t open
- Computer programs are on my computer that I didn’t install and weren’t there before.
- Message saying my computer is infected, slow, or has errors
- My Internet is Slow
- My Computer is Slow
- My computer keeps rebooting or suddenly shuts off
- My computer is doing weird things
- My computer is making a noise
- Should I update Java, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, etc.
- Email problems
- Can’t open attachments
- Can’t send email
- Can’t receive email